We will collect personal information of the User. While some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional and certain portions of the information will remain private and some will be displayed to other users; we shall always let the User know which is which. Additional information may be gathered during subsequent use of the Application and Website by the User, whenever the User chooses to provide it. The data collected is processed through the CRM and Admin Panel of the My EdTeK Partner application.
- A. Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration on the Application and Website which is required to enable the User to login to the Application and Website and for Us to: (i) verify the User's identity; (ii) determine the User's eligibility for taking loans using, inter alia, our proprietary technology and such additional rules that may be determined by: (a) Us; (b) our banking partners; or (c) both (a) and (b); and (iii) safeguard against illegal activities like fraud, cheating, misappropriation, etc.
- B. In order to use the facilities and services available on the Application and Website, the User may be required, from time to time, to provide certain additional personal information after registration on the Application and Website, which information shall be collected only upon receiving the User's express consent.
- C. We may also automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through the web server, including mobile-identification information obtained from the equivalent of "cookies" sent to the Application and Website, including mobile network information, standard web log information, traffic to and from our Application and Website, tracking inside the Application and Website and any other available information, from:
- an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
- the domain server through which the User accesses the Application and Website and the functions and features therein; and
- the type of device used by the User (“Device”).
- E. After obtaining the User's specific consent to allow the Application and Website to access the User's SMS inbox, we may collect relevant information from text messages (SMS) received by the Users from providers of services and/or products (including but not limited to retail outlets, financial institutions, mobile carriers and utility companies), that will enable us to provide better access to financial services and products to the Users. We will only access business messages that originate from alphanumeric senders.
- F. In order to enhance our ability to provide valuable services and experiences to the User, We may: (i) automatically receive, collect and analyse your location information which may be accessed through a variety of methods including, inter alia, GPS, IP address, and cell tower location; and (ii) collect information pertaining to your Device and your usage thereof, including, inter alia, the names of the other applications on your mobile Device and how you use them, information about your Device, and information about your use of features or functions on your Device.
Method and manner of use of User information
- A. When the User registers with the My EdTeK Partner Application and Website, we will collect user information through the sign-up form. The collected information will include the Name, E-mail address, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone Number, and potential destination country.
- B. We will also use the User information to enable activities and transactions that need to occur during the process of lending, such as:
- Provide user performance reports.
- Aiding student-trainer communication.
- Facilitating collection activities as needed;
- Maintaining regular communications with the User concerning transactions the User initiates, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting a loan request, making payments, transferring funds, etc.
- Modifying the Application and Website from time to time to cater to the User's interests;
- Providing the Application and Website and the functions and features therein, efficiently ;
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy;
- Make necessary communication regarding technical and course support
- Offer updated course progress to the user.
Sharing Of Information
We will not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with the Application and Website. We will not rent, sell or share User information and will not disclose any of the User's personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
- it is pursuant to obtaining the User's permission;
- it is in connection with the services being rendered through the Application and Website;
- it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of's terms and conditions, or as defence against legal claims;
- it is a case of special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- it forms part of the information We share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- A. The information provided by the User is stored in access controlled facilities with restricted access. User Information transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or equivalent protocols.
- B. If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that You always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilize a service to protect access to the User's Device.
- C. We shall use generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information submitted to Us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, even though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the App is at your sole risk and discretion. We also cannot warrant that such User information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third-party. Further, We are not liable to nor can we fully control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
- D. The collection, usage, and sharing of User information by us shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
Procedure For Removing User Name from the Records
- A. If and when a User is desirous of deleting his/her account information from our records, immediately upon receiving the User's request to that effect We shall, subject to the terms hereof, remove and/delete all such information.
- B. Users can also delete their accounts through the Password and Security option in the Accounts Tab in the My EdTeK Partner App.
- C. If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that You always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilize a service to protect access to the User's Device.
- D. If the User no longer wishes to receive notifications about our services, The User may change his/her notification preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to close the User account if the User opts out of receiving certain crucial notices that are required by Us to perform the services through the App.
- E. The collection, usage, and sharing of User information by us shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
Procedure for Correcting Inaccuracies In User Information
The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details, the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending email@example.com
notifications here once it is ready. thank you.